HOW DOES THE SUMMER LEAGUE WORK?
Lacrosse West is a summer lacrosse program open to men, women, high school, and middle school players on the Western Slope. No practices, no coaches, just weekly games to keep your skills up, stay in shape and have fun! Hope you can join us this summer! Spots are limited, so sign up now!
- Men’s League – Experienced (graduated seniors & up with high school or college level playing experience)
- Men’s Legends League – Inexperienced (graduated seniors & up)
- Women’s League (graduated seniors & adults)
- High School Girls League (rising freshman to rising senior)
- High School Boys League (rising freshman to rising senior)
- Middle School Girls League (rising sixth grader to rising eighth grader)
- Middle School Boys League (rising sixth grader to rising eighth grader)
- Men’s League (Experienced) – Tuesdays at 9 pm
- Men’s Legends League (Inexperienced) – Wednesdays at 9pm
- Women’s League – Wednesdays at 8 pm (1/2 field)
- High School Boys League – Tuesdays at 8 pm
- High School Girls League - Wednesdays at 7 pm
- Middle School Boys League – Tuesdays at 7 pm
- Middle School Girls League - Wednesdays at 8 pm (1/2 field)
Dates: The 2021 summer league will start the week of July 6th and run through August 4th.
Registration Fee: $75.00
Location: Walker Field, Colorado Mesa University
Games: Each game will include 25 minute running halves with a 5 minute half time. There will be a 5 minute warm up period prior to the game for players to get ready.
What we provide: fields, certified referees, field setup and take down, scoreboard, staff on site, game pennies
What to bring each week: All lacrosse gear, water bottle, snacks
Refund Policy: No refunds will be issued once season starts unless a player in unable to play due to injury.
Open to: Boys & Girls
born between: 01/01/1925 and 01/01/2011